| SEVIER COUNTY TENNESSEE ABSOLUTE AUCTION 88 ACRES 5/2/2015
Listing ID: 31742
Absolute Auction May 2nd 2015.
Approximately 88 acre farm that has been in the Tramel Family since the late 1960’s. Offered in large acreage tracts or as a whole, this beautiful farm is mostly cleared with lots of rolling pasture land.
88 (+/-) Acres 806 Gists Creek Rd Sevierville, TN Sevier County, USA 37876
Below are more property listings, land, real estate, auctions and locations you may like.
Nicky Darrell Chaney
Properties Available from EagleStar.Net
- Just a kickass piece on farming systems in the US and how we fool ourselves with this “small family farms” idea http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/america-loves-the-idea-of-family-farms-thats-unfortunate.html …
- Types of Flowers: Annuals, Perennials, Bulbs, Shrubs and More
- Markus and other Eastern Washington farm leaders recognize that unless farmers get involved in the growing public discussion about how our food is made, those with strident anti-farm agendas will have the public floor to themselves. http://savefamilyfarming.org/blog/2019/06/14/2648/ …
- .@TheFarmersWifee tells @DillonHoncoop that sharing her farming story on her blog and social media almost broke her. But she says the bullying wasn’t just from anti-farming activists – PODCAST: https://soundcloud.com/savefamilyfarming/farmer-opens-up-about-the-emotional-toll-of-telling-her-story-online …
- People aren’t responsible, hence it becomes the government’s responsibility to ensure people use water judiciously in both urban & rural India, x per family & beyond that chargeable. Compulsory rain water harvesting across India or else no passing any projects including farming.
Hot Topics Archives
Chaney Farms Land & Cattle Sevier County Tennnessee Farming & Agriculture