| SEVIER COUNTY TENNESSEE ABSOLUTE AUCTION 88 ACRES 5/2/2015
Listing ID: 31742
Absolute Auction May 2nd 2015.
Approximately 88 acre farm that has been in the Tramel Family since the late 1960’s. Offered in large acreage tracts or as a whole, this beautiful farm is mostly cleared with lots of rolling pasture land.
88 (+/-) Acres 806 Gists Creek Rd Sevierville, TN Sevier County, USA 37876
Below are more property listings, land, real estate, auctions and locations you may like.
Nicky Darrell Chaney
Properties Available from EagleStar.Net
- Now even extended family get subsidies even if not involved in farming!! Welcome to @realDonaldtRump’s #RatFarm House Bill Would Expand Farm Subsidy Loopholes for City Slickers | @ewg | http://bit.ly/2zWklyZ #msnbc
- Dead 7-year-old Q’eqchi speaking #Mayan girl was forced to leave #Guatemala to help support her family bcos #deforestation to make way for #palmoil plantations has undermined traditional subsistence farming techniques. https://buff.ly/2SPKruw pic.twitter.com/i8h8zsMkJe
- 19/25 Plaatje also commented that radical racist white politicians were disturbed by what they regarded as the overly friendly relationships that existed between white farming families and their black family partners https://bit.ly/2LnvT2F
- NASA Tests Record-Setting Alta Devices Solar Cell On Space Station
- Some of yall look at the members from such a flat perspective I legit saw ppl arguing about rural boy T*e coming from a farming family vs pre-trainee saxophone playing T*e having an interest in music and I’m like you dumb fucks he’s BOTH.
Hot Topics Archives
Chaney Farms Land & Cattle Sevier County Tennnessee Farming & Agriculture