Tennessee Watchdog is a non-profit investigative reporting and watchdog journalism web site dedicated to monitoring the activities of state, local and federal government officials and agencies in Tennessee.
Tennessee Watchdog is nonpartisan and is committed to being a resource for Tennessee residents looking for information and in-depth reporting on politicians, government agencies and the workings of government in the Volunteer State. It is a publication of the Franklin Center For Government and Public Integrity.
Of particular interest to our journalists are matters concerning:
- Conflicts of interest involving public officials.
- Government waste and abuse.
- Government regulation of business.
- Infringement of personal liberties by government.
- Campaign finance.
Please contact us concerning this web site or any stories about government in Tennessee at (318) 243-3228 or email@example.com.
- See more at: http://tennessee.watchdog.org/about/#sthash.5TnYiX18.dpuf