More on farmers sacrifices: Agriculture ranks among the most hazardous U.S. industries. Farmers are at very high risk for fatal and nonfatal injuries; and farming is one of the few industries in which family members (who share the work and live on the premises) are also at risk.
Nicky Darrell Chaney
Properties Available from EagleStar.Net
- Our family has been in farming for over 50 years and have never and will never vote Conservative as your party has never truly supported the farming industry. Stop lying we are not ignorant!
- My previous master was from a farming family, but still… I don’t know what you expect.
- #FarmSafetyWeek Each year children and young people are regularly killed and injured on farms, either because they are working on the farm or are playing there. Most children who die in farming incidents are family members. Read more: http://ow.ly/hGoK50v4DV7 pic.twitter.com/yv9P218bmf
- Vitamin E Supplements: Benefits, Dosage, & Side Effects
- Food For Anxiety: What To Eat & What To Avoid
Hot Topics Archives
Chaney Farms Land & Cattle Sevier County Tennnessee Farming & Agriculture