Nicky Darrell Chaney
Properties Available from EagleStar.Net
- Just a kickass piece on farming systems in the US and how we fool ourselves with this “small family farms” idea http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/america-loves-the-idea-of-family-farms-thats-unfortunate.html …
- Types of Flowers: Annuals, Perennials, Bulbs, Shrubs and More
- Markus and other Eastern Washington farm leaders recognize that unless farmers get involved in the growing public discussion about how our food is made, those with strident anti-farm agendas will have the public floor to themselves. http://savefamilyfarming.org/blog/2019/06/14/2648/ …
- .@TheFarmersWifee tells @DillonHoncoop that sharing her farming story on her blog and social media almost broke her. But she says the bullying wasn’t just from anti-farming activists – PODCAST: https://soundcloud.com/savefamilyfarming/farmer-opens-up-about-the-emotional-toll-of-telling-her-story-online …
- People aren’t responsible, hence it becomes the government’s responsibility to ensure people use water judiciously in both urban & rural India, x per family & beyond that chargeable. Compulsory rain water harvesting across India or else no passing any projects including farming.
Hot Topics Archives
Chaney Farms Land & Cattle Sevier County Tennnessee Farming & Agriculture
Category Archives: Cattle
Rusty Herr July 30 near Lancaster, PA, United States · So my son ordered a chocolate milk at a restaurant this evening (were going to go to mud bogs but got rained out… very perplexing I know…) so got the … Continue reading
350,000.00 dollar chunk of beef. WOW!!!!! Posted by Matthew McAndrews on Tuesday, April 5, 2016 Yes that is Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand dollars for a 14 month old BULL $. Joe Goggins Auctioned off the Bull.
SEVIER COUNTY TENNESSEE ABSOLUTE AUCTION 88 ACRES 5/2/2015 Listing ID: 31742 Absolute Auction May 2nd 2015. Approximately 88 acre farm that has been in the Tramel Family since the late 1960’s. Offered in large acreage tracts or as a whole, … Continue reading