In 1983 my family lost our dairy farm because of federal imposed taxation. I know what’s in cows milk. Sorry Lauren, but that damn right hurts. Family farms built this country, the government destroyed them to support corporate/mono-agricultural farming.
Nicky Darrell Chaney
Properties Available from EagleStar.Net
- Just a kickass piece on farming systems in the US and how we fool ourselves with this “small family farms” idea http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/america-loves-the-idea-of-family-farms-thats-unfortunate.html …
- Types of Flowers: Annuals, Perennials, Bulbs, Shrubs and More
- Markus and other Eastern Washington farm leaders recognize that unless farmers get involved in the growing public discussion about how our food is made, those with strident anti-farm agendas will have the public floor to themselves. http://savefamilyfarming.org/blog/2019/06/14/2648/ …
- .@TheFarmersWifee tells @DillonHoncoop that sharing her farming story on her blog and social media almost broke her. But she says the bullying wasn’t just from anti-farming activists – PODCAST: https://soundcloud.com/savefamilyfarming/farmer-opens-up-about-the-emotional-toll-of-telling-her-story-online …
- People aren’t responsible, hence it becomes the government’s responsibility to ensure people use water judiciously in both urban & rural India, x per family & beyond that chargeable. Compulsory rain water harvesting across India or else no passing any projects including farming.
Hot Topics Archives
Chaney Farms Land & Cattle Sevier County Tennnessee Farming & Agriculture